Filmtec Membrane – DupontCompare
FilmTec™ TW30-1812-100HR Elements for home drinking water treatment units produce 100 GPD (15.8 L/h) of permeate with 98% stabilized salt rejection at standard test conditions. They are the most reliable and consistent elements in the industry. They are shipped dry for convenient handling and long shelf-life. FilmTec TW30-1812-100HR elements have been tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for material requirements only for safe use in drinking water applications.
- Under the sink water treatment
- Point-of-use reverse osmosis water treatment systems
- Production of high quality home drinking water
- New high flux, high-rejection membrane chemistry
- High stabilized salt rejection
- High active membrane area
- Constructed for optimized performance
- Robust in high hardness water applications
- Shipped dry for long shelf life
FilmTec™ Tap Water Reverse Osmosis < 4″ Elements FilmTec™ Tap Water Reverse Osmosis Elements feature advanced membrane technology and offer outstanding reliability and consistency. Our automated fabrication process allows precise production of every element to tight, pre-defined specifications, helping customers develop and maintain brand recognition along with a reputation for building systems that reliably provide low-impurity drinking water.
|Dimensions||4 × 1.4 × 1 cm|
Dow Chemical, Dupont