The Ultrafiltration System
Ultrafiltration System or UF is the latest membrane-based water filtration technology, provide significant benefits over disposable filters clarification system. UF membrane typically have pore size in the range of 0.01 to 0.1 µm and have a high removal efficiency for bacterial and most viruses, colloids and silt.
Key advantage of UF
- Absolute barrier to remove all colloidal and suspended in feed water
- Consistent product water quality regardless of fee water quality
- Reliable and cost-effective operation
- Resistant to strong level of cleaning chemicals
- Durable and break resistant double walled fiber structure